Who we are
TepTee Media is a company with it’s base in south east of Sweden. Our web adress is www.tepteemedia.com and www.tepteemedia.se
What data do we collect?
TepTee Media collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email, address, phone number etc.)
- Any other personal information provided by you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TepTee Media with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browsers cookies.
- Use one or more of our websites contact forms.
How will we use your data?
TepTee Media collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contacting you for consultation and/or delivery of finished products.
- Sending out invoices for non pre-paid services.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third party, unless absolutely necessary. In which case you will be contacted by TepTee Media in advance and have the option not to participate.
How do we store your data?
TepTee Media usually doesn’t store your data on any of our own systems. Your data can be stored at:
- Our incoming email server.
- Our inbox connected to our email server (Both computers and phones).
- Our invoice system.
- Our book keeping system.
- In a binder at our office (If you have received an invoice from TepTee Media).
All physical copies of your data is securely locked in our offices fire proof safe to which only our CEO has the key.
All digital data is securely stored on servers that are owned by companies TepTee Media buys services such as hosting, mail and other digital services from. For a complete list of these companies please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we retain your data
TepTee Media will keep all your data provided through our contact forms and otherwise indefinitely or until we no longer have any use of them. In which case TepTee Media will delete all of your data.
What rights you have over your data
TepTee Media would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following.
The right to access – You have the right to request TepTee Media for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TepTee Media correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that TepTee Media to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TepTee Media erase you personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TepTee Media restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing – You have the right to object to TepTee Media’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TepTee Media transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us:
Vederslöv Björkudden 8
355 94 Vederslöv
Where we send your data?
TepTee Media does not send you data anywhere unless you ask us to do so.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Vederslöv Björkudden 8
355 94 Vederslöv
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.